Welcome

I am glad you decided to view my page. :) Enjoy what you read. Everything on here comes from the heart and mind. IF you want you can comment and dicuss anythng you'd like.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Loreilai

Miss Lore. Hm. So much to say about her. Well, for starters she is just as cute as Miriam but the mouth really sets me off. She has a big attitude. I've never seen someone so feisty. When she doesn't get her way she can cry on spot. But I used to be able to do it. I can still make myself cry on spot. But anyways, she loves video games, and the computer. She loves me staying the night with her. She loves watching movies, but she also loves getting things in the mail and sending things. It's beyond me. But I like to check the mail because I have to walk to the post office and I live in a tiny town so it's fun to just walk. So I'll take her with me. She has long hair. Way longer than mine. She eats just enough to keep a bird alive. I have no clue how though. I am always hungry. I'm not sure what else to tell you but I am sure she will come up in most of my writings so you can hear more then!

No comments:

Post a Comment