Welcome

I am glad you decided to view my page. :) Enjoy what you read. Everything on here comes from the heart and mind. IF you want you can comment and dicuss anythng you'd like.

Friday, August 31, 2012

8-31-12

Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. <3

School was good... sorta. I love school. I love to learn. But I wish i could just be in a classroom all by myself. The people are crazy, and all they want to do is cause drama. I'm really getting tired of the drama and the stupid remarks. Some of it may be funny to them, but not to the people who are mature and are trying to get through school without it.  But other then that it was great!!! I walked Lorelai to school again. It was cute. I've always wanted a little sister and now I've gained two. It's the best feeling in the world, to have family who you can take care of and help through things. 
I wish I had someone like that when I was growing up. My sister was taking away from me, and my mom was always working and my dad left me. So there I was all alone. Maybe that's why I am still alone most of the time because that's who I've grown up to be. I am just used to not having to lean on anyone. But leaning on someone gives me such relief, just knowing that I am not the only one carrying it on my shoulders, part of the weight has been lifted off. Trust me, I have enough burdens to take care of for a lifetime. But more will still keep coming. God wouldn't give them to me if he knew I couldn't handle them. I was meant to be strong. And that's exactly how I will be. 


  No temp­ta­tion has over­taken you except such as is com­mon to man; but God is faith­ful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temp­ta­tion will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.               

No comments:

Post a Comment