Welcome

I am glad you decided to view my page. :) Enjoy what you read. Everything on here comes from the heart and mind. IF you want you can comment and dicuss anythng you'd like.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MOM/ Tab.
Well, let's start off by saying she has really made my life better. I feel happier and excited more. I have more to distract me so I don't get sad or depressed. It's so much better. I love her. She brought two adorable little girls into this world that I am so thankful for. They make my life better just as much. She is funny, and so happy. I would do anything for her. She is beautiful. I am so lucky to have her. She would do anything for me. Thursday I get to have a cry night at her house. I need that right now. I'm not sure what else to say but you will be hearing about her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment