Welcome

I am glad you decided to view my page. :) Enjoy what you read. Everything on here comes from the heart and mind. IF you want you can comment and dicuss anythng you'd like.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Miriam Jean

Let's start with the youngest of my newest family. Miss. Miriam Jean. She is the prettiest baby in the world. I would do anything for her. If I had to jump in front of a moving train I would. I would do anything to protect her. She is my baby. When I first saw her I knew she was gonna be one of those happy babies. Well, I started seeing her everyday and just fell in love. If I am upset or sad or anything, I can just go hold her and she makes everything better. I just hope I am lucky enough to get a child like her. So happy, and so so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment