Welcome

I am glad you decided to view my page. :) Enjoy what you read. Everything on here comes from the heart and mind. IF you want you can comment and dicuss anythng you'd like.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey~

I haven't been on in a while. Been pretty crazy around here. With school, and drama at home, and just a lot of probelms. Had a lot of homework and I got d-hall the third week of school for hitting a guy that hit a girl. Pshh. I shouldn't have gotten in trouble. That was so stupid. I was just mad because the girl was my bestfriend and the guy had been bugging her for two whole days and she was getting really mad. So I got really mad. I just feel for everyone else. I hate when people go through things and are hurt or sad or upset. I have been like that most of my life and I would not wish that on my worst enemy. Well, other then that a problems at home, everything has been pretty mellow. Thank goodness. I am so tired of the rape drama already. It's been four years and I just want it done and over with. It's not fair that I am still going through after four years. I would like him to just go to jail and stay there. I don't want him around me ever. Or whem I grow up I don't want him knowing my kids and hurting them the same way he hurt me, and made me damaged goods. I am almost scared of being touched. I've pretty much gotten over it on the outside. Everyone can see me "happy" but when I got home to my room, I am crying and screaming into my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment