Welcome

I am glad you decided to view my page. :) Enjoy what you read. Everything on here comes from the heart and mind. IF you want you can comment and dicuss anythng you'd like.

Monday, September 9, 2013

What were you thinking?

You say I have problems,
I say you have problems.
We used to always get along,
now we fight like cats and dogs.

I don't need those pills, 
not like you do. 
I'm doing just fine
without being drugged.

I don't feel sorry for you, 
not anymore.
You chose you life,
I have yet chosen. 

I have all my life
to learn and make mistakes.
You made yours,
now let me make mine.

I know that you think that
lying to me was to 
protect me. 

But you sent me here, of course everyone is 
going to tell me
your dirty little secrets.

Will this die down,
or is this forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment